Homeopathy can be invaluable in helping women address so many health challenges at all stages of life. Homeopathy is a gentle non-invasive approach to health care that works without negative side effects. Homeopathic treatment views the whole person and includes a thorough nutritional and life-style assessment.
A short list of women’s health concerns Homeopathic treatment can be very effective directly, or in complement with traditional medicine includes:
- Healthy Aging
- Cancer Prevention Support
- Cancer Treatment support
- Chronic Pain
- Adrenal Support
- Hormonal Replacement
- Menstrual Dysfunction
- Yeast Infection
- Bladder Issues
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Peri-Menopause and Menopausal issues
- Uterine Fibroids
- Varicose Veins
- Sexual Dysfunction
There are three distinct general phases in a woman’s life from a hormonal standpoint and age approximation.
- 1. Pre-menstrual (about ages 0-12)
- 2. Menstrual or child bearing year (about ages 12 – 50)
- 3. Post menstrual or menopausal (about over 50)
At each of these stages there are many possible mental, emotional and physical health challenges a woman may face. Homeopathic medicine in concert with proper diet, nutrition and exercise can help provide the foundation for on-going wellness throughout a woman’s life.
Women’s Health Nutrition
As women, we face the reality that, for basic wellness, vitamins and supplements are most often a necessity and not a luxury. For each of us, knowing the right vitamin supplements and doses for our life style and health concerns can be a complex and daunting task. As with our Homeopathic care, our nutritional consultation will include a thorough nutritional and life style assessment.
As your nutritional coach, I will
- Sort out the ocean of available products.
- Sort out current available information on nutritional choices.
- Determine the right supplements and dosage for your needs.
- Save you money and time.
- Reduce cost from purchasing supplements you do not need.
- Answer all your questions about creating the right supplementation program to meet your health needs.
For women in particular, sound nutrition is a critical component of health and wellness. Today, our bodies are faced with significant, and increasing, stress from a multitude of sources. These complex demands place requirements on our bodies far greater than today’s healthy diet can support.