- Health and Wellness through Chiropractic, Functional Medicine Nutrition, and Homeopathy.
- Vibrant patient voice and choice in their health, wellness and treatment options.
- Individual empowerment through information and knowledge.
- A bridge between Integrative medicine and western medicine by providing a space to bring together participating practitioners in a supportive way to benefit each individual’s health path.
- Providing preventive medicine and wellness reducing the need for treatment medicine.
- The awareness of healthy natural living, natural medicine and a healthy sustainable environment for all.
Dr. Lanzarotta – Chiropractor,Homeopath, Functional Medicine/ Nutrition.
Dr. Lanzarotta hasI practiced Integrative medicine for over 30 years. Blending Chiropractic, Homeopathy, and Functional Medicine/Nutrition. Dr. Lanzarotta tailors health programs that meet the needs of the individual in their personal path towards better health.
Having lived an active lifestyle which includes four children, two grandchildren, triathlons, kayaking, horseback riding, and gardening, Dr. Lanzarotta uses her life experience and 34 years of practice experience to meet each individual at their starting place, and then help them design and accomplish their health goals.
A 1982 Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic with post-graduate specialty studies in homeopathy and nutrition. Dr. L is the author of ” First Aid & Beyond ” A homeopathic first aid manual for active adults and families. Her practice is designed to blend east with west, by helping each individual find the combination of complementary treatment formats which will most effectively meet health objectives and lifestyle needs. For the past 30 years, through lecture, workshop, and private practice, Dr. Lanzarotta has taught the use of homeopathy and nutrition to individuals wanting to incorporate these safe, effective and natural approaches to healing and good health care.
- Chiropractic for accident or injuries
- Preventive care
- Acute treatment of colds, flu, and other viral infections
- Constitutional care for treatment of chronic health issues
- Functional medicine/Nutritional counseling
- Preventive weight loss or weight management
- Auto-immune, Allergies, food sensitivities, environmental sensitivities
In order to achieve the ultimate goal of a greater quality of life, we must begin by identifying what makes us unique. This is accomplished by taking a thorough case history, which includes the following information:
- Genetic predisposition
- Acquired disease or health issues
- Activity preferences
- Emotional state
By creating a personal profile using all of the above information, incorporating traditional diagnostic protocol and information; a unique picture of your presentation of health becomes clear. This information is then used to choose complementary health approaches to best meet your needs.
Dr. L On Community Television
Visit our Natural Medicine channel on YouTube